As the fuel price continues to rise, so fuel is becoming an increasingly significant cost for every fleet. NaijaNavigatorFuel provides you with detailed reports and graphs to highlight fuel usage and potential waste, as well real-time alerts for any potential issues such as theft, etc.
With NaijaNavigator Fuel, you can take control of of your fuel costs and keep carbon emissions to a minimum
Issues Faced by Business
- Excessive costs due to fuel theft and false fuel expense claims
- Excessive fuel usage as a result of poor driving style and lack of vehicle servicing
- Inability to accurately monitor and allocate fuel usage to jobs and customers
- 24/7 monitoring for abnormalities such as a rapid fuel decreases as well as the ability to verify fuel charges against fuel expenses
- Reports that highlight instances of poor driving, as well as alerts to warn of upcoming service dates.
- Ability to track the fuel level of a vehicle throughout any journey it has travelled, as well as allocate fuel expenses to jobs and/or customers
- Reduced expenses through elimination of false fuel claims and fuel theft
- Reduced expenses as a result of improved driving styles and improved service planning
- Increased visibility of fuel levels and fuel usage in a single vehicle, as well as across a fleet
Customers using NaijaNavigator Fuel achieve a fuel reduction 15 – 20 litres per vehicle per day as a result of improved driving styles and improved vehicle service schedules. At an average cost of N360 per litre, this means our customers are saving between N1,300,000 – N1,700,000 per vehicle per year.
This calculation is based on the average fuel reduction and fuel cost of customers surveyed by NaijaNavigator
Request a Call Back
Since 2008, we have consistently provided a stellar service for all our clients. We pride ourselves on understanding the Nigerian marketplace and are certain to deliver your customized tracking solutions.