NaijaNavigator Garmin creates a 2-way communication link between your drivers and the office, enabling quick and efficient communication between staff. From simple messages through to detailed work schedules, NaijaNavigator Garmin connects your drivers directly into your fleet management system, so being out on the road does not mean being out of touch.
Issues Faced by Business
- High communication costs between drivers and the office
- Slow reaction to significant events or delays due to lack of real-time information
- Excessive fuel and wear-and-tear as a result of poor route selection by drivers
- Lack of visibility regarding driver information and status
NaijaNavigator Garmin Solution
- Instant messaging between drivers and the office reduces the need for high-cost phone calls or mobile phones
- Instant messaging between drivers and the office allows for the rapid exchange of information, ensuring drivers and the office are always up-to-date
- Instant routing to a location using the Garmin sat-nav system
- Built-in driver ID system allows drivers to identify themselves on their Garmin sat-nav device
- Reduced communication costs including reduction in calls to mobile phones
- Increased productivity and reduced costs through greater responsiveness and flexibility
- Increased resource utilization through efficient route planning
- Increased accuracy of records and driver hours
Customers using NaijaNavigator Garmin achieve a productivity increase of 8 – 10 hours per vehicle per month as a result of reduced driving time and faster communication. At an average cost of N8,000 per hour, this means our customers are saving between N765,000 – N955,000 per vehicle per year.
This calculation is based on the average productivity gain and cost per hour of customers surveyed by NaijaNavigator tracking.
Request a Call Back
Since 2008, we have consistently provided a stellar service for all our clients. We pride ourselves on understanding the Nigerian marketplace and are certain to deliver your customized tracking solutions.